((منتديات شباب الفرده))
اهلا وسهلا بك زارنا الكريم اتمنئ انا تشرفنا وتسجل معا في منتديات شباب الفرده مع تحيات الاداره
((منتديات شباب الفرده))
اهلا وسهلا بك زارنا الكريم اتمنئ انا تشرفنا وتسجل معا في منتديات شباب الفرده مع تحيات الاداره
((منتديات شباب الفرده))
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شبابي اسلامي ثقافي رياضي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الفردي
{وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا}
الفردي

عدد المساهمات : 487
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2011

بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية   بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 02, 2011 2:06 am

Search for marital bliss

British researchers finds that the secret of a happy marriage lies in the marriage of a woman from a man less of them beautiful and attractive.
According to the newspaper "The Sun" to the popular British psychologists who conducted their research on a number of modern marriages, they found that the most handsome men of their wives are more likely to misery, while when a woman more beautiful than her husband have both of them happy.

The newspaper pointed out that women do not seek a lot, behind the beauty of her husband. As long as it is capable of reproduction.
The psychiatrist said Alastair Ross that "men are married to beautiful women found to have positive personal qualities, and this is the reason behind the political marriage of beautiful women."

Abga and give you some secrets of a happy marriage::::

Password Allawl * Love *
To understand each and every one of his partner and then express this understanding by increasing the strength of the link between them, as if he says I have been associated with you as my Tertbtin both at the scientific level, emotional or physical.

Second secret * care *
Is a sense of responsibility towards the need of a partner so that the attention from the depths of the heart and with utmost sincerity and honesty to his needs as well as for comfort, safety and on this basis, all of them rejoice in the joy of the other and grieve for his grief and ill to his illness and recover for his recovery and the greater the sense of this, the more their desire to help others.

The third secret * understanding *
The good listening and listening is one of the most important skills that must be learned by the couple, so the pair can see the world through the eyes of his wife and he understands they are true if the best listening and listening to them.

Fourth Secret * respect *
Is that they respect the rights of others and their needs, and even aspirations, every human being has the right to choose his life Maizhae is responsible for all that to God the Day of Resurrection, and we must understand the couple that well, as the husband rights for the wife has rights too.

V * Password appreciation and gratefulness *
Recognition of gratitude and appreciation Maigdmh others of effort and giving for example, the husband thank his beloved and faithful to him for all their efforts in order to make him happy and give the spirit of love and comfort in his house and he feels very happy and satisfied about it, and the appreciation of the natural of providing logistical support and assistance, and therefore the estimate is Dafatabieia the husband or wife, to give each of them more tender and sincerity because this Achaarama happiness and satisfaction with each other.

Password VI * acceptance *
Is to accept the other party or his conduct as it is, this does not imply approval completely and accept what he does, but only acceptance is sufficient, for example, the husband tells his wife: I love Aazojta as I like your style of cooking and home care and arranging and raising children and even your taste in adorning herself to me, and wants to the husband has other things or even likes his wife to behave a certain and this is part of the meaning of (acceptance).

Seventh secret * trust *
The recognition and satisfaction characteristics of positive to the other party such as honesty, dignity, strength of character, sense of personality, justice, sincerity and honesty, so, if lost confidence, people entering the mistrust, suspicion and false assumptions and interpretation of things the wrong way and even charge the intentions of the people, but if and found confidence there is always the interpretation of a positive and convincing to any act, and that this person has reasons for this behavior, and the important thing here is to deal with the other party with confidence, means that we are ready and willing to help each other, and live under one roof.

I hope not to be too long to speak to you and thank you

Source : https://alfardi.mam9.com/post?f=35&mode=newtopic
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alfardi.mam9.com
ابـــ(الفردي)ـــن اليافعي

عدد المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/01/2011
العمر : 29
الموقع : منتديات شباب الفرده

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية   بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Mhkour topic beautiful God

bless you

Bntdhar Mazidk

Accept traffic alawi
الفردي
الفردي

عدد المساهمات : 487
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية   بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 05, 2011 1:14 am

بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMpRulsMkax1i2h7WZ5C1m6KeNgo8F5MY4NwOBWec-pFzetmpd

Received the password

beautiful Norte Forum

Aalgala

https://alfardi.mam9.com

بحث عن السعاده الزوجية باللغة الانجلزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
((منتديات شباب الفرده)) :: .:: شباب الفردي التعليمي ::. :: شباب الفردي تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية واللغات الأخرى-
انتقل الى: